01 October 2010

Intruder Alert

The time is 2:45am and I am sharing my bed with a complete stranger, my saddest day was barely over till my father got home and a complete stranger was riding shotgun(passenger seat beside the driver) with him, when asked who the stranger was he replied (your cousin) and he'll be spending the next few months with us until he his true with his I.T(industrial attachment) which happens to be at my fathers place of work.
Seriously speaking who brings someone home without informing the people he/she lives with, even if you happen to be the owner of the house,it is just not done anywhere.
Back to my acclaimed cousin of which nobody knows anything about except probably my father, the father of the acclaimed cousin happens to be my father's stepbrother whom I have never met. I dont know if you guys know this but i have a problem with new people plus i really dont know how am going to relate with him the fact been am used to been the only guy, having another male specie is kinda offsetting and odd,and I really dont want to be sharing my space with any1 at home.
Anyway let's see whether this stranger or let me be nice(cousin) will turn out to be a friend or a thorn, now let me go back to bed.
No time to proof read, am feeling sleepy......YAWNS