30 September 2010

The saddest day of this year

Right now as am typing am going through or better still experiencing one of my worst nightmares, I woke up this morning just like any other day but with intentions of going to school, I took my father's car hoping that in the next few hours i would be in school, but alas one hour into the journey and i was still stuck in this terrible hold-up,although feeling good and listening to quality music, all of a sudden i heard a loud bang then my car started moving forward then i heard another loud bammmm, i was dazed for a moment or 2, I came out of the car to survey the situation ,my bonnet was kissing a white truck while a danfo(big yellow bus filled with passengers) was licking my ass, at that moment in time i really cant place exactly how i was filling,i just knew it was pretty awfull. All the passengers came out from the danfo, some shouting and argument occured, the driver started begging and pleading telling and promising all sorts eventually i dragged him(driver) and his conductor(person that collects money in bus) to a panel beater(mechanic that takes care of the body of cars) along the way, I evenually ended up collecting money from them to cover the expenses,as i am typing now am waiting for the panel beater to be through with his work, so just like that my whole day has been wasted.
Right now when the guy is through i'll just go back home, and face the music from my dad.
No time to proof read so any mistake forgive me.