18 September 2010

introduction adéquate

I guess i should start this blog on an introductory note, but seriously there is really no reason to re-introduce myself since you can just check the basics on my profile page, so am gonna skip the introduction and go a little deeper.
I hail from a family that consists of 5 people i.e father, mother, and 2 elder siblings who happen to be female, I lost my mother at the tender age of 13 (please dont be sorry), because am probably better off than you are, I've got about 2 more years before i get my graduate degree, Have got a few great friends, a girl, no kids, and lots of garbage for someone my age, my most prized possesion happens to be the laptop am presently typing on, my best friend and companion was stolen a few weeks back(I promise to give you full details later), I guess thats why I had to start blogging.
Run along now, oh ye little Bloggards have got some studying to do,
さようなら今のところ(japanese)