28 September 2010

Update on moi

So much as happened within the past weeks,i didnt have a fone and i was busy with my exams plus there was no viable internet connection,neway i thank God that my exams went well,
But upon getting home some new improvements caught my eye,one of which happens to be my dads latest girlfriend (its not like he has whole lot or string of them at his disposal)neway this lady of which i wont mention her name reminds me of nigerian movies,you know(the whole stepmom wicked thingy) although shes far from been wicked or harsh and that seems to be my problem with her,shes just so quiet,gentle and nice always reading the bible,and that leaves me wondering,when will she show her true colour,and unleash the feminine beast in her.
On the other hand i just got my self a new bestfriend (a nokia n97).
I really dont no what to do with myself this holiday,so Bloggards any ideas(not like theres anyone actually reading).
Yep i forgot,in the dark of the night,dis thingy that we had something going on like 2years ago gave me a call outta the blue,and she was busy reminisicing(no dictionary around,no sure about the spelling) about the days of old i.e the day we met,the clothe i was wearing,how i looked,my scent blah blah blah.The nice times she claimed she had with me, to cut the long story short,she dropped the L bomb, which got me wondering whats wrong with the women folk.